воскресенье, 9 июня 2019 г.

Entry 7: The Best project I Made or Presentations

Each person would have days when he was happy, and when he was sad. After the occurrence of which was impossible, it could not be forgotten. It was the brightest and happiest day in my life.
I remember this day very much. I was then a little kid when it was winter. It was a very snowy day. On the street - the snow pours in, forever, the whole family is preparing, cotton. We all sit together in the kitchen, we hear delicious smells. Mom is busy, a bit late, but still. And we run to help him in this. I then hung it on the Christmas tree just then. Magical and warm. A day in my life, it was the most memorable day for me. youth
I remember this day so vividly, as if it was only yesterday. He was the happiest in my life

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий